Phantom 3 Multi-Battery Rapid Charger Adapter Info Guide
Phantom 3 Battery Multi-Charger
We've all been there. On location with your DJI Phantom 3, capturing the perfect landscape or filming for a gig and all three of your smart batteries are completely drained. You've got to be back up in the air quickly and charging just one battery isn't going to cut it. What you need is a Phantom 3 triple battery charger.
Utilizing Drone World's exclusive Phantom 3 Multi-Battery Rapid Charger Adapter losing hours charging one battery at a time is a thing of the past. Our innovative charger adapter system converts your stock DJI Phantom 3 battery charger in a multi-battery charging machine. It's safe, fast and reliable. Just set it and let the Phantom 3 multi-battery charger do the rest.
Here's how it works:
- Compatible with standard DJI Phantom 3 charger and DJI Phantom 3 Smart Battery
- Charge up to 3 batteries simultaneously
- Verison 2.0. Safe and reliable. Set it and forget it.
- LED Status Display: displays voltage and time needed to fully charge
- Optional 15A power input port
Drone World's exclusive Phantom 3 Multi-Battery Rapid Charger Adapter v2.0 connects to your standard DJI charger and recharges up to 3 batteries simultaneously. Available only in our Phantom 3 bundles, the multi-battery charger adapter features an easy to read LED display with voltage and charging time read-outs. Charge 3 batteries with the Phantom 3 battery plate in a fraction of the time. Safe and reliable, set up 3 batteries to recharge and the adapter will turn off once the batteries reach 100% charge. Easy to use, follow these simple steps:
- Connect batteries to adapter starting with "BAT3" first.
- Confirm batteries are securely in place.
- Press down blue mode switch when intending to use DJI battery charger (Mode switch should be left up for 15A power input).
- Connect DJI battery charger and plug into wall outlet (Note: if battery LED lights do not flash, manually turn battery on to "wake up" especially if inactive 7 to 10 days).
- LED display will show remaining time until full charge. Batteries LED status will turn off once charging is complete.