Fat Shark DominatorV3 HD Goggles w/ Wall Charger & HDMI Module Installed for FPV Phantom 4 Series (DJI Phantom 4 & Phantom 4 Pro) and Phantom 3 Series (Pro & Adv.)
- Please Note:Estimated Shipping in 2-3 Weeks
- PLEASE NOTE: This product w/ HDMI Module is ONLY For the DJI Phantom 4 Series (DJI Phantom 4 & Phantom 4 Pro) and Phantom 3 Series (Pro & Adv.)
- Fat Shark DominatorV3 HD Goggles w/ Wall Charger & HDMI Module with installation on Remote for video out to Goggles
- Free HDMI Cable included
- The DominatorV3 builds on the original Dominator’s reputation for display quality to deliver a truly unique FPV headset. The Dominator V3 focuses on HDMI connetivity with 720p support through a robust mini HDMI port and 16:9 format WVGA image. An improved DVR can swap between NTSC and PAL format as well as power backup to write files should the power be disconnected while recording. The DominatorV3 has modulal bays to support 1G3, 2G4 and 5G8 band receivers.
- Download Fat Shark User Manual HERE
The Dominator V3 is the newest FPV video goggle in the Dominator series from Fat Shark . These video goggles allow for first-person viewing (FPV) of the video downlink from the wireless transmitter on your RC aircraft for a truly immersive flying experience.
The Dominator V3 focuses on HDMI connetivity with 720p support through a robust mini HDMI port and 16:9 format WVGA image. An improved DVR can swap between NTSC and PAL format as well as power backup to write files should the power be disconnected while recording. The DominatorV3 has modulal bays to support 1G3, 2G4 and 5G8 band receivers.
The Dominator V3 feature a modular design, meaning that additional modules and accessories can be added for expandable functionality. In order to receive the video downlink from your wireless video transmitter, a receiver module is required. Receiver modules are available in 1.3GHz, 2.4GHz, or 5.8GHz options. Please note that Fat Shark only guarantees compatibility with NexwaveRF modules from Fat Shark for ImmersionRC. To install the receiver module, simply remove the door panel on the side of the headset, insert the module, and snap the door panel back in place.
Power is provided to the headset using the new 1800mAh battery which securely fits in a head strap pocket on the headset. The battery pack includes a 3 pole balance lead for charging off standard RC type chargers. Also included with the headset is a DC power cable, AV cable, and carrying case.
FOV (field of view): 32 degrees diagonal
Plastic optics (binocular 6p direct view optical engine)
Interpupillary (IPD) distance: 57 to 73 mm (adjustable) Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt
User Controls: Channel selection, Volume control, Mode selection (wired/wireless), Contrast/ brightness control, DVR control, HT control
Power supply: 7 - 13 V (2S/3S supply)
Power consumption (@7.4V nominal): 360mA wireless mode 210mA direct mode (no RX)
RF Modules (optional): 43 channel support on 6 bands (1G3, 2G4, 4 x 5G8)
Ergonomic molded headset w/ adjustable headband.
Secured rubber eye cups for ambient light reduction.
Full color Kopin CyberDisplay
600 X 480 VGA
NTCS/PAL auto selecting
HDMI support: 720x480p
Head Tracker: Modular (sold separately)
MicroSD support to 32Gb
Record rate: 6Mbps
MJPG compression, 30 fps, AVI
File playback (no codec support other than native recording)
Upgradeable via SD card
Battery: 1000mAh, 7.4V Lithium Polymer
3.5mm AV in/out port
Power in port
3.5mm 3p earphone port
MiniDIN4 data port (head tracking)
RF module port
- Fat Shark DominatorV3 Goggles with Fan
- HDMI Module
- Installation of HDMI Module to remote
- Goggles accessories included: HDMI cable 3m AV cable, Battery, Charge cable adapter, Zipper carry case, DC DIY cable, Manual