- Drone World is proud to offer the best Phantom 4 Insurance program in the industry with our own in-house technicians.
- Offers you the security and knowledge that if your drone has an accident or unintentional damage then it will be covered. Comes with a FREE Camera/Gimbal Protector*.
- Remember, the manufacturer's warranty does not cover any damage, ours does!
- Drone World’s in-house drone specialists and technicians have been working on drones and hobby parts for 10+ years and will assess, diagnose, fix, repair and put your drone through a 50 point inspection before shipping it back to you
- FREE shipping back to you (no other retailer offers this).
- Accidental & unintentional damages to your product due to dropping, impact, liquid spill damage and other accidental damage.
- Can increase quantity in cart for multiple year coverage!
- There is a Deductible of $249 for the First Claim, Second Claim Deductible is $299 .Maximum 2 Claims per Year.
- *Note: Must be added at time of purchase. Cannot be applied retroactive after receipt of drone. Gimbal Protector Must be in Place at Time of Incident to File Claim. Claims without Gimbal Guard will be Rejected and Sent Back to Customer.
- The warranty starts when drone is delivered
- *SEE "What's Not Covered" in the Description below
What is covered: With Drone World’s Phantom 4 Insurance Program, coverage includes:
Accidental & unintentional damages to your product due to:
liquid spill damage
Covers Drone, Remote & Batteries
100% Parts & Labor Protection
Fully Renewable & Transferable
International Coverage Included*
The warranty starts when drone is delivered
- Maximum 2 Claim Per Year
What is not covered: Drone World’s Phantom 4 Insurance covers most damage but it does not cover intentional damages of any kind, nor does it cover loss such as theft or a drone “fly away”. It does not cover purposeful damage, misuse, damage due to neglect, fire damage, full immersion in water or salt water exposure. Incidents occuring while the free Gimbal Guard is not in place are not covered. Natural disasters (ie: hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, wind, storm, fires...etc), or damage that is incurred by an animal or pet (ie: dog chewing) are also not included. It does not cover damage caused by the use of a product in a way not intended by or which voids the warranty of the manufacturer, including 3rd party accessories, add-ons or modifications not sold by Drone World. 3rd party accessories or add-ons are not covered but the stock drone, remote and batteries are covered.
Claims: There is a $249(First Claim) $299(Second Claim) deductible applicable for all claims. Upon shipping your drone back to us (with all parts included new or damaged), we will inspect and diagnose your drone and let you know how much of the deductible is required and approximately how long the repair will take.
*Please Note: International coverage may incur return shipping costs. Accidental Damage Insurance policies are subject to change.